All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Vision and Art, Margaret Livingstone demonstrates that how we see art depends ultimately on the cells in our eyes and our brains. In this new expanded edition Livingstone thoroughly updates this groundbreaking study with the latest findings gathered from her research.
- Author BiographyMargaret Livingstone is Professor of Neurobiology at Harvard Medical School. She has published numerous scholarly articles about vision, and her discoveries have been reported in The New York Times, The Boston Globe, and National Geographic.
- Author(s)Margaret S. Livingstone
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note150 illustrations, 108 charts and plates + new
- Weight1270 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byDavid Hubel
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
- Edition StatementUpdated & Expanded ed
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £10.52Trending at £11.34
- £8.91Trending at £9.93
- £14.50Trending at £16.53
- £10.52Trending at £12.99
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £4.88Trending at £5.84
- £10.33Trending at £14.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.