CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionVision and Meaning in Ninth-Century Byzantium deals with how such visual communication worked and examines the types of messages that pictures could convey in the aftermath of Iconoclasm.
- Author(s)Professor Leslie Brubaker
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Palaeography and Codicology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note177 b/w illus.
- Weight900 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.