All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £14.79Trending at £16.81
- £7.65Trending at £9.95
- £9.98Trending at £11.81
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn January 1901, the Dutch Sanskritist Jean Philippe Vogel (1871-1958) entered the Archaeological Survey of India to direct the activities for the Panjab, Baluchistan and Ajmir Circle - later amalgated into the Panjab and United Provinces Circle. This book highlights Vogel's contribution to early 20th-century archaeology.
- Author BiographyGerda Theuns-de Boer studied at Utrecht University, Department of Indian and Iranian Languages and Cultures, specialising in art and archaeology of South and Southeast Asia. Since 1999 she has focused on art and archaeology photography. She is the manager of the photo collection of the Department of Languages and Cultures of India and her articles have been published in several books and journals.
- Author(s)Gerda Theuns-de Boer
- PublisherGrantha Corporation
- Date of Publication15/02/2008
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrantha Corporation
- Content Note150 colour illus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.