All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an examination of the author's own New York life. Transcribing taped conversations between members of their group as they took drugs and drank, this book reveals a portrait of people caught up in destructive relationships with substances, and one another.
- Author BiographyJack Kerouac (1922 - 1969) was an American novelist, poet, artist and part of the Beat Generation. Most of his life was spent in the vast landscapes of America or living with his mother, with whom he spent most of his life. Kerouac's best known works are On the Road and The Dharma Bums.
- Author(s)Jack Kerouac
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Modern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight330 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.