All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £33.90
- £9.09Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.38
About this product
- DescriptionThree understandings of the nature of religion-religion as experience, symbolic meaning, and power-have dominated scholarly discussions, in succession, for the past hundred years. Visions of Religion carefully integrates these approaches into a social practical theory of religion.
- Author BiographyStephen S. Bush is the Manning Assistant Professor of Religious Studies at Brown University. His interests broadly are in theory of religion, philosophy of religion, and religious ethics. He has published essays in Journal of Religion, Journal of Religious Ethics, Soundings, Religious Studies, and Philosophical Review.
- Author(s)Stephen S. Bush
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAAR Reflection and Theory in the Study of Religion Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight494 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.