CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA philosophical and historical analysis of the idea of world community from the late Middle Ages to the present.
- Author BiographyJens Bartelson is Professor of Political Science in the Department of Political Science at Lund University. He is the author of The Critique of the State (Cambridge, 2001) and A Genealogy of Sovereignty (Cambridge, 1995).
- Author(s)Jens Bartelson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.