All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- Description<i>Visions of the Black Belt</i> offers a rich cultural overview of the emblematic core of Alabama known for its prairie soils, plantation manors, civil rights history, gothic churches, traditional foodways, and resilient and gracious people.
- Author BiographyWriter and photographer Robin McDonald is the author of Heart of a Small Town: Photographs of Alabama Towns. Valerie Pope Burnes is an assistant professor of history and former director of the Center for the Study of the Black Belt at the University of West Alabama, USA.
- Author(s)Robin McDonald,Valerie Pope Burns
- PublisherThe University of Alabama Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationAlabama
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Alabama Press
- Content Note378 colour illustrations, 2 maps
- Weight825 g
- Width279 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.