All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn depth coverage of over 100 Commonwealth War Graves Commission cemeteries. A Who's Who guide to hundreds of officers and other ranks buried in the northern sector of the Arras battlefields. A superb reference guide for anyone visiting Arras and its battlefields.
- Author BiographyPeter Hughes has been a member of the Western Front Association since 1981 and has been visiting the battlefields of France and Belgium for over thirty years. He now spends his time researching many aspects of the Great War and guiding others around its battlefields and cemeteries. After reading French and German at the Universities of Leeds and Tubingen, he spent thirty years policing London and retired in 2010.
- Author(s)Peter Hughes
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note8 page picture section
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Most relevant reviews
- lindsayr239103 Jul, 2017by
Excellent guide book
Well researched and informative guide book - a fascinating read and invaluable if visiting the graveyards in this area. Hoping the author will tackle other areas of the Western Front.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.