CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight359 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byErvin Laszlo
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1976
- Table Of ContentsSection I. Vistas in Physics.- 1. On Some of Physics' Problems.- 2 Is the Coarse-Grained Entropy of Classical Statistical Mechanics an Anthropomorphism?.- 3. Aspects of the Special Theory of Relativity.- 4. The Measurement Act in Quantum Physics.- 5. Acoustics-Old and New.- Section II. Vistas in Philosophy.- 6. Some Reflections on Philosophy of Science.- 7. Nonempirical Criteria in the Development of Science.- 8. On a Circularity in Our Knowledge of the Physically Real.- 9. The Structure of Creativity in Physics.- 10. A Quasi-Scientific Method for Ethics.- 11. The Functions of Incompetence.- Section III. Vistas in Education.- 12. Henry Margenau's Philosophy as Frame of Reference in Teaching Science.- 13. Integrative Education: Teaching as a Humane Enterprise.- Publications by Henry Margenau.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.