Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.67Trending at £6.97
- £16.70Trending at £21.01
- £15.72Trending at £17.48
- £26.62Trending at £27.38
- £14.37Trending at £23.02
- £23.56Trending at £25.87
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces a general conceptual framework for the analysis of movement data from various sources. It illustrates all algorithms and methods with the help of sample applications from various domains.
- Author BiographyNatalia and Gennady Andrienko have been lead scientists for visual analytics research at the Fraunhofer Institute for Intelligent Analysis and Information Systems (IAIS) in Germany since 2007. Their research interests include geovisualization, information visualization with a focus on spatial and temporal data, visual analytics, interactive knowledge discovery and data mining, and spatial decision support and optimization. Peter Bak, PhD, has been a senior scientis at IBM Research Lab, Haifa since 2010. He works in the field of visual analytics mainly for the spatiotemporal domain. He is mainly interested in the development and design of new techniques for the analysis and interactive visualization of real time movement and historical collection of trajectory data. He is continuously contributing to academic, but also to industrial application domains. Daniel Keim is a Professor of Data Mining and Visualization at the University of Konstanz, Germany. His main areas of research are databases, data mining, information visualization, and visual analytics. In 2011, he received the Visualization Technical Achievement Award from the IEEE VGTC in recognition of his seminal technical work in high-dimensional data analysis and visualization of large databases. Stefan Wrobel holds a joint position as a Professor of Computer Science at the University of Bonn and Institute Director of the Fraunhofer IAIS. His main interests are in machine learning, data analysis, and pattern recognition. He is an Elected Founding Member of the International Machine Learning Society.
- Author(s)Daniel Keim,Gennady Andrienko,Natalia Andrienko,Peter Bak,Stefan Wrobel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/09/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 178 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight771 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.