All listings for this product
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £4.98Trending at £5.13
- £12.82Trending at £16.98
- £9.64Trending at £12.99
- £10.99Trending at £12.21
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £7.69Trending at £10.98
- £17.09Trending at £18.01
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches beginning game programming students how to create their own 2D role-playing game (RPG) using the free to download Visual Basic 2008 Express. In this book, the game is built step-by-step throughout as readers learn new skills and build upon them. It helps students learn game tool creation, animation skills, and graphics programming.
- Author BiographyJonathan S. Harbour is an associate professor at the University of Advancing Technology (Tempe, AZ). His web site at www.jharbour.com includes an online forum and blog for book support. His most recent game projects are Starflight - The Lost Colony (www.starflightgame.com) and Aquaphobia: Mutant Brain Sponge Madness (www.aquaphobiagame.com).
- Author(s)Jonathan S. Harbour
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1020 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.