Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.94
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.08Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis developer's guide provides a complete Visual Basic.NET overview. It shows how Visual Basic.NET compares to C# and Java, and teaches readers how to migrate existing Visual Basic applications to Visual Basic.NET. There is in-depth coverage that includes inheritance and polymorphism.
- Author BiographyJeffrey R. Shapiro (Boca Raton, FL) has been a consulting engineer and IT specialist for more than 13 years. He has written several books on software development and technology and has written numerous articles on technology for magazines such as Call Centre and Network World. A frequent speaker at technology conferences, such as Software Development, Jeffrey has worked with hundreds of companies such as Microsoft, Novell and IBM, a number of public institutions and several governments. Jeffrey is also the author of Osborne's SQL Server 2000: The Complete Reference. Jason Beres (Boca Raton, FL) has been an application developer and consultant for more than 10 years. As a Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer and Microsoft Certified Trainer, Jason has a vast arsenal in providing a complete solution for his customers and students. Jason is a frequently requested speaker at events such as Microsoft Developer Days and a variety of South Florida computer Users Groups.
- Author(s)Jason Beres,Jeffrey Shapiro
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1
- Weight447 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- gorsoftware200706 Jul, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.