All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £15.72Trending at £18.04
- £25.35Trending at £39.89
- £21.77Trending at £23.79
- £6.79Trending at £8.77
- £7.72Trending at £10.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.99
- £22.30Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, specific to the needs of scientists and engineers, contains example problems relevant to real-world scientific problems and covers a broad range of topics, including bioinformatics and mathematical modelling.
- Author BiographyChristopher M. Frenz is a bioinformaticist at New York Medical College and is the author of Visual Basic and Visual Basic.NET for Scientists and Engineers. Frenz is an expert in Perl and scientific programming, in addition to the .NET platform.
- Author(s)Christopher Frenz
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note166 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight679 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.