All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.34Trending at £4.94
- £4.44Trending at £5.57
- £5.49Trending at £6.46
- £7.49Trending at £9.74
- £6.32Trending at £6.41
- £6.69Trending at £7.98
- £4.99Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches teens and other beginners how to create games using C# and Windows Forms (GDI+). This beginner's guide covers each essential step for creating a complete role-playing game, including a character creation screen and a combat system. It also shows students how to load and draw bitmaps, create sprites, and render a game world.
- Author BiographyJonathan S. Harbour is an associate professor at the University of Advancing Technology (Tempe, AZ). His web site at www.jharbour.com includes an online forum and blog for book support. His most recent game projects are Starflight - The Lost Colony (www.starflightgame.com) and Aquaphobia: Mutant Brain Sponge Madness (www.aquaphobiagame.com).
- Author(s)Jonathan S. Harbour
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight912 g
- Width186 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.