All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £33.07Trending at £44.78
- £19.32Trending at £27.39
- £7.94Trending at £8.24
- £9.50Trending at £10.71
- £25.51Trending at £37.19
- £19.20Trending at £29.99
- £6.58Trending at £10.01
About this product
- DescriptionExplores China's rich visual culture from the founding of the People's Republic of China in 1949 to the present day.
- Author BiographyXiaobing Tang is Helmut F. Stern Professor of Modern Chinese Studies and Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of Michigan. His research focuses on twentieth-century Chinese literature, visual arts, and cultural politics. He has published in Chinese and English on a broad range of topics and different cultural texts. His English publications include Origins of the Chinese Avant-Garde (2008) and Chinese Modern (2000). In 2011, he guest-curated Multiple Impressions: Contemporary Chinese Woodblock Prints for the University of Michigan Museum of Art and edited the exhibition catalogue.
- Author(s)Xiaobing Tang
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note90 colour illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.