All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis visual dictionary, designed both for children and adults, introduces readers to the special language used in chemistry. There are photographs which have been labelled clearly, and the book gives access to over 3000 words. The concise text can be understood by readers of all ages.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/1996
- GenreChildren's Dictionaries
- Series TitleEyewitness Visual Dictionaries S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2000
- Content Note200 illustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width255 mm
- Height305 mm
- Interest Agefrom 12
Best-selling in Children's Dictionaries
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.