All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.70Trending at £19.21
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.61Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £17.72
About this product
- DescriptionVivid graphics make hedge funds, how they work and how to invest in them, accessible for investors and finance professionals Despite the recent wave of scandals related to the hedge fund industry, interest in hedge funds as a relatively safe alternative investment remains high.
- Author BiographyRichard C. Wilson is founder of the Hedge Fund Group, the #1 largest hedge fund association with over 115,000 global members. With a background in capital raising he has built a following through his advisory work, equity partnerships, Wilson Holding Company operating businesses, and by providing consultative quality thought leadership, articles, videos, and over 100 speeches in 15+ countries around the world. Through Richard's 5,000 professionals-deep client base, and global capital raising workshops and family office conferences, he has met face-to-face with well over 2,500 fund managers, and at least as many hedge fund investors over the past 10 years. His team offers the #1 self-directed training and certification program on hedge funds which over 1,400 professionals have joined to date and it is called the Certified Hedge Fund Professional certificate program. He is the author of The Hedge Fund Book: A Training Manual for Professionals and Capital Raising Executives, The Family Office Book: Investing Capital for the Ultra-Affluent, and The Single Family Office: Creating, Operating, and Managing the Investments of a Single Family Office.
- Author(s)Richard C. Wilson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBloomberg Financial
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width252 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.