All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.53
- £19.03Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines both the range contexts in which applied visual anthropology is engaged, and the methodological and theoretical issues it raises.
- Author BiographySarah Pink is a social anthropologist whose research includes a focus on visual methodologies and the relationship between applied and academic anthropology. Her books include Doing Visual Ethnography (2001), Home Truths (2004), Working Images (2004) and Applications of Anthropology (2005). She is reader in Social Anthropology in the Department of Social Sciences at Loughborough University.
- Author(s)Sarah Pink
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleApplied Anthropology S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.