Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn this engaging, large format, highly visual book readers will be shown the stunning world of high impact marketing and advertising. In today s visual world we use our eyes to take in most of the content that influences our behaviours, tempers, reactions and buying decisions.
- Author BiographyDAVID LANGTON is a visual communication designer, blogger, and author on visual design. He has more than 20 years experience providing conceptual direction for Fortune 500 companies and small businesses. He is cofounder of?Langton Cherubino Group, a communications design firm, based in NYC, dedicated to improving the way that businesses and their audiences interact. ANITA CAMPBELL is CEO and founder of Small Business Trends, smallbiztrends.com, an award-winning website reaching over 300,000 small-business owners each month. She hosts a weekly Internet radio podcast show featuring interviews with small-business owners and entrepreneurs and owns BizSugar, another small-business social media site.
- Author(s)Anita Campbell,David Langton
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight406 g
- Width253 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.