Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionGil Z. Hochberg examines films, photography, painting and literature by Israeli and Palestinian artists. Israel's greater ability to control what can be seen, how, and from what position drives the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. The artists Hochberg studies challenge Israel's visual and social dominance by creating new ways to see the conflict.
- Author BiographyGil Z. Hochberg is Associate Professor of Comparative Literature and Gender Studies at UCLA. She is the author of In Spite of Partition: Jews, Arabs and the Limits of Separatist Imagination.
- Author(s)Gil Z. Hochberg
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePerverse Modernities: A Series Edited by Jack Halberstam and Lisa Lowe
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note56 illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.