Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.16
- £17.90Trending at £19.95
- £6.99Trending at £9.98
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume on Visual Psychophysics documents the current status of research aimed toward understanding the intricacies of the visual mechanism and its laws of operation in intact human perceivers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleHandbook of Sensory Physiology
- Series Part/Volume Number7 / 4
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note241 Illustrations, black and white; X, 812 p. 241 illus.
- Weight1398 g
- Edited byDorothea Jameson,L. M. Hurvich
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1972
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.