Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £8.00Trending at £9.77
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionVisual Selling provides salespeople with tools to sell in an increasingly image-oriented culture. More so than ever before, the way a salesperson looks and acts, the images on a screen or in handouts, and even room environments can impact people's trust, satisfaction and willingness to buy.
- Author BiographyPaul LeRoux is the founder of Twain Associates and has been coaching salespeople on visual selling for more than twenty-five years. His specialty is rehearsing executives for high-stakes competitive presentations, outside funding pitches, and large audience addresses. Peg Corwin handles sales and marketing for Twain Associates. She has extensive professional experience in sales, having worked with financial services, investment consulting, and real estate firms.
- Author(s)Paul Leroux,Peg Corwin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.