All listings for this product
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £6.75Trending at £9.67
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £6.80Trending at £7.98
- £9.51Trending at £9.92
- £9.41Trending at £9.99
- £8.82Trending at £9.06
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of Laura Mulvey's groundbreaking collection of essays, originally published in 1989. In an extensive introduction to this second edition, Mulvey looks back at the historical and personal contexts for her famous article Visual Pleasure and Narrative Cinema , and reassesses her theories in the light of new technologies.
- Author BiographyLaura Mulvey is Professor of Film and Media Studies at Birkbeck College, University of London, UK. She is the author of Death Twenty-four Times a Second: Stillness and the Moving Image (2006), Visual and Other Pleasures (1989; 2009), and the BFI Film Classic onCitizen Kane (1992; 2012).
- Author(s)L. Mulvey
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/02/2009
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleLanguage, Discourse, Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXXXVI, 232 p.
- Weight493 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.