Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionExternal representations (pictures, diagrams, graphs, concrete models) have always been valuable tools for the science teacher. This book links presentations about the cognitive theory of representation and visualization, its implications for science curriculum design, and for learning and teaching in classrooms and laboratories.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleModels and Modeling in Science Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn Gilbert,Mary Nakhleh,Miriam Reiner
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.