All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on Web design best practices and data collected from close to 2000 websites in more than 30 countries over a period of eight years, this book defines a methodology for identifying patterns - a pattern language.
- Author BiographyRoxanne O'Connell (PhD, Salve Regina University) is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Communication and Graphic Design at Roger Williams University. She is the editor of the two-volume series Teaching with Multimedia and a contributing author to Visualizing the Web: Evaluating Online Design from a Visual Communication Perspective.
- Author(s)Roxanne M. O'Connell
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleVisual Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight300 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.