All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.33
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how concept and mind maps can be used in quantitative, qualitative and mixed-methods research, using student-focused examples and classroom-based activities.
- Author BiographyJohannes Wheeldon is an assistant professor at Norwich University in Northfield, Vermont. He received his B.A. in political science from Dalhousie University, his LLM from Durham University, and his Ph.D. from Simon Fraser University in 2009. He has focused on the practical application of criminological theory in policing, courts, and corrections and explored how visual maps can assist students to understand the assumptions behind methodological approaches and research traditions. Recent work has appeared in The Journal of Criminal Justice Education, Theoretical Criminology, and Canadian Political Science Review. The Open Society Foundation funds his current work on debate, juvenile justice, and international human rights. Other scholarly interests include philosophy of justice, mixed methods, and visual criminology.
- Author(s)Johannes P. Wheeldon,Mauri Kalvero Ahlberg
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width187 mm
- Height231 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.