All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisual communication is an emerging field which draws on numerous disciplines concerned with the creation, perception, and interpretation of visual messages. This book analyzes Web page design from a visual communication perspective.
- Author BiographySheree Josephson is a noted eye-tracking researcher who has studied how people process visual information on the Web, on television, and in print. She has published several book chapters and numerous scholarly articles. She is a full professor in the Department of Communication at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah. Susan B. Barnes is a full professor in the College of Liberal Arts and Associate Director of the Lab for Social Computing at the Rochester Institute of Technology. She is the author or editor of several books, and has written numerous articles and book chapters about the Internet, human relationships, and visual communication. Mark Lipton is an associate professor in the College of Arts at the University of Guelph. His current work with the Media Education Project considers how Canadian teachers engage with media and information and communication technologies in the classroom, to assess how ICTs function within a broader context of teaching and learning.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleVisual Communication
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Notefig.
- Weight420 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMark Lipton,Sheree Josephson,Susan B. Barnes
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £38.46
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £5.98Trending at £6.83
- £13.99Trending at £15.50
- £10.42Trending at £13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.