All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat we make and buy is a major indicator of society's collective priorities. Vital Signs Volume 22 explores significant global patterns in production and consumption. The book examines developments in six main areas: energy, environment and climate, transportation, food and agriculture, global economy and resources, and population and society.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1974 by Lester Brown as an independent research institute devoted to global environmental concerns, Worldwatch was quickly recognised by opinion leaders around the world for its foresight and accessible, fact-based analysis. Worldwatch develops innovative solutions to intractable problems, emphasising a blend of government leadership, private sector enterprise, and citizen action that can make a sustainable future a reality.
- Author(s)The Worldwatch Institute
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Note7 photographs and 91 illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width175 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.