All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £45.99Trending at £47.54
- £9.77Trending at £11.99
- £7.67Trending at £8.50
- £7.57Trending at £11.05
- £14.15Trending at £17.98
- £46.62Trending at £56.99
- £36.62Trending at £40.71
About this product
- DescriptionFrom natural disasters to cars to organic farming, this title examines two dozen trends that indicate both increasing pressure on natural resources and scaled up efforts to live more sustainably. Through insightful analysis of global trends, it offers a starting point for those seeking solutions to the future's intensifying challenges.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1974 by farmer and economist Lester Brown, Worldwatch was the first independent research institute devoted to the analysis of global environmental concerns. Worldwatch quickly became recognised by opinion leaders around the world for its accessible, fact-based analysis of critical global issues. Now under the leadership of population expert and author Robert Engelman, Worldwatch develops innovative solutions to intractable problems, emphasising a blend of government leadership, private sector enterprise, and citizen action that can make a sustainable future a reality.
- Author(s)Worldwatch Institute
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.