All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the large number of nursing, pharmacy, and nutrition students who must take a course on Vitamins & Minerals and are confronted with having to understand not only what each one does but how they might interact with each other, outside factors, and other man-made agents, help is here in Vitamins & Minerals DeMYSTiFied.
- Author BiographySteve Blake is the founder and director of the Maui Holistic Health Center and Natural Life Services. He has earned doctorates in naturopathic medicine and holistic health as well as earning a master herbalist degree. He has written a dozen databases organizing alternative medical knowledge including GlobalHerb and Alternative Remedies. He has developed many nutritional supplements including Advanced Nutritional System and Children's Chewable by Rainbow Light and the Spectrum vitamin line.
- Author(s)Steve Blake
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight504 g
- Width185 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.