Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.38Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a comprehensive profile of Vito Volterra, a pioneer of functional analysis and author of fundamental research in integral equations, elasticity theory and population dynamics. His stand against facism was unpopular, but his work remains undiminished.
- Author(s)Angelo Guerragio,Giovanni Paolini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight446 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byKim Williams
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.