All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a blend of inspired recipes for fabulous drinks and dishes, lively personal anecdotes, spicy cultural history, and colourful agave folk art, proverbs, and lore, America's premier tequila expert shows us how to savor the most Mexican of all libations
- Author BiographyLucinda Hutson is a nationally celebrated food, garden, and lifestyle writer and lecturer who gives colorful slide presentations across the country. She also creates festive events and consults on recipes and menus. She is the author of The Herb Garden Cookbook: The Complete Gardening and Gourmet Guide, Second Edition, and her articles on food, spirits, entertaining, and gardening have appeared in Fine Gardening, Food Arts, The Herb Companion, Kitchen Garden, Horticulture, Edible Austin, and many other publications. Lucinda has hosted HGTV in her garden and has been a guest on PBS, and her gardens and recipes have been featured on the cover and inside Southern Living.
- Author(s)Lucinda Hutson
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Notecolor illus.
- Weight1397 g
- Width204 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.