All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable guide to the FRCS (ORL-HNS) or the DOHNS Viva exam, offering candidates over 430 example questions to test their knowledge. It also includes chapters on clinical, operative surgery and communication skills stations, for a confident approach to this difficult exam.
- Author BiographyDeclan Costello is a consultant ENT surgeon with a specialist interest in voice disorders. His previous publication with Stuart Winter - 'MCQs for ENT: Specialist Revision Guide for the FRCS' - has proved invaluable for candidates sitting MCQ examinations in ENT surgery. He is currently the co-organiser of the popular Birmingham FRCS viva course for ENT surgeons sitting Section 2 of the FRCS (ORL-HNS) exam. Stuart Winter is a consultant ENT surgeon at the John Radcliffe and Churchill Hospitals, Oxford. He has a special interest in Head and Neck Surgery.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Higher Specialty Training
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note89 black and white illustrations
- Weight478 g
- Width157 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDeclan Costello,Stuart Winter
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.60Trending at £19.92
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.70
- £16.79Trending at £24.29
- £9.97Trending at £12.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.