Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionComprises a biography describing Vivien Leigh's life, work and travels. A chronology contains the important events and dates concerning her life and the people who were part of it. The book includes stage appearances, a filmography, radio and television appearances and a discography.
- Author BiographyCYNTHIA MARYLEE MOLT is a film historian and writer, specializing in American and world history. She has been the senior editor and publisher of Associated Graphics, Arts, and Letters in Monrovia, California. Her previous publications include Gone with the Wind Film: A Complete Reference.
- Author(s)Cynthia Marylee Molt
- Date of Publication24/11/1992
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Series TitleBio-Bibliographies in the Performing Arts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 35.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight639 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.