Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on pioneering examples of doctoral research, this book offers postgraduate students with a guide to those methodologies most directly relevant to research in art and design which will enable readers to negotiate the challenges of their studies and reach a meaningful, fulfilling destination.
- Author BiographyCarole Gray is an artist, independent researcher and higher education consultant who works internationally. Julian Malins is Professor of Design Research at Norwich University of the Arts, Norfolk, UK, and CEO of Inntuito. Both have PhDs and extensive experience of supervising and examining research degrees in art and design and related areas. Both are practitioners with a belief in the creative relationship between practice, teaching and research. As committed practitioners, educators and researchers Carole and Julian continue to be excited by the challenges posed by research, and they continue to learn.
- Author(s)Carole Gray,Julian Malins
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2004
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 46 b&w illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £3.94Trending at £4.16
- £14.95Trending at £19.00
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £3.55Trending at £5.00
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.