All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresident Vladimir Putin's consent after September 11th to the deployment of Western forces in Central Asia and to the US military's use of Central Asian airfields during the US-led operations in Afghanistan represented a dramatic turn in Russian Central Asian policy.
- Author BiographyLena Jonson is Associate Professor in Political Science and Senior Research Fellow at the Swedish Institute of International Affairs.
- Author(s)Lena Jonson
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication24/09/2004
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCulture and Society in Western and Central Asia S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.96
- £27.30Trending at £29.02
- £11.43Trending at £12.22
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.31
- £28.89Trending at £30.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.