All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £24.36Trending at £25.35
- £9.07Trending at £10.01
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.49
- £10.94Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionComplete and systematic signal processing reference on VoIP Voice and Fax signal processing Covers several aspects of deployment and connecting practical aspects with the module and the algorithms. Shows the reader how to troubleshoot the problems discussed in the book.
- Author BiographySivannarayana Nagireddi, PhD , is the architect of VoIP solutions at Ikanos Communications, Inc., and leads the DSP and VoIP team. Dr. Nagireddi and his team developed complete VoIP solutions including signal processing algorithms for voice-enabled residential gateway processors, which have been deployed by telecommunications providers. He is a member of the IEEE, a Fellow of IETE-India, and reviewer for the journal Medical Engineering & Physics.
- Author(s)Sivannarayana Nagireddi
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight946 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.