All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £19.59Trending at £19.92
- £11.95Trending at £12.17
- £4.25Trending at £4.78
- £3.20Trending at £3.30
- £3.20Trending at £3.26
- £3.24Trending at £3.31
- £3.20Trending at £3.45
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you develop your pupils' vocabulary. This title contains 78 cards featuring words/pictures for each a-z letter sound. Arrows on the cards indicate high frequency words. It includes six photocopiable Rhyming Words Lists.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Gudrun Freese,Kerry Ingham,Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight1042 g
- Width188 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Verity Townend
- Contained items statement87 Cards
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.