All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to help children improve their wordpower, by increasing their vocabulary and making sure they use words correctly and imaginatively. This work covers areas such as adjectives, describing people, collective nouns, onomatopoeic words, commonly confused pairs, avoiding over-used words - and more. It also contains quizzes and tests.
- Author BiographyAngela Burt is a retired English teacher and has written several books for Hodder, as well as numerous books for educational publishers including Stanley Thornes and Ginn. William Vandyck is a practising barrister, comedy writer and author who has written several books for Hodder.
- Author(s)Angela Burt,William Vandyck
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication06/07/2006
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRepair Kits
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date06/01/2011
- Content NoteB&W illlustrations
- Weight97 g
- Width128 mm
- Height8 mm
- Spine194 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £15.99Trending at £16.72
- £4.30Trending at £5.66
- £3.81Trending at £3.92
- £5.70Trending at £6.40
- £9.99Trending at £12.25
- £2.99Trending at £5.45
- £7.61Trending at £7.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.