Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
About this product
- DescriptionExamining a range of contrasting international approaches and development strategies, this book demonstrates the central role of the state in implementing an effective system of VET and assesses the extent to which different VET policies can promote equality in the labour market and social justice.
- Author BiographyLinda Clarke is Professor of European Industrial Relations at the Westminster Business School, University of Westminster, where she undertakes research on training, skills, wage and labour relations in Europe, particularly in the construction sector. Her publications include: A Blueprint for Change: construction skills training in Britain (1998) and, as co-editor, The Dynamics of Wage Relations in the New Europe (2000). Christopher Winch is Professor of Educational Philosophy and Policy at King's College, London. He has wide-ranging interests in the Philosophy of Education and in the aims, content and pedagogy of vocational education. His publications include The Philosophy of Human Learning (1998), Education, Work and Social Capital (2000) and Education, Autonomy and Critical Thinking (2005).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/08/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight350 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byChristopher Winch,Linda Clarke
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.