All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an analysis of how competence is measured in professional and vocational education, highlighting the fundamental flaws of the system and providing suggestions as to how they might be rectified. This book argues that strategies for vocational and professional education adopted by the UK are founded upon a number of fundamental errors.
- Author BiographyDr Gerard Lum is based in the Department of Education and Professional Studies at King's College, University of London. A longstanding member of the Philosophy of Education Society of Great Britain, he has written extensively on competence in education.
- Author(s)Gerard Lum
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.