All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new Vogue On title follows Versace's unique vision of femininity, from his enormously successful debut line in 1978, to his invention of the supermodel in the Nineties. This book is part of the successful series of branded fashion books with British Vogue with access to its unique archive of photographs and original illustrations.
- Author BiographyCharlotte Sinclair is a freelance journalist and contributing editor to British Vogue. At twenty-two she won the 2001 Vogue Talent Contest for writing; she then spent three years at Harper's Bazaar as Arts and Entertainment Editor before returning to Vogue as Associate Features Editor. She is the author of the successful Vogue on Christian Dior.
- Author(s)Charlotte Sinclair
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleVogue on Designers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 80 photographs
- Weight640 g
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.00Trending at £5.09
- £20.03Trending at £22.54
- £16.02Trending at £22.20
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.46Trending at £35.31
- £44.17Trending at £51.85
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.