All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA completely fresh look at the fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent, and the way he revolutionised women's clothing culture.
- Author BiographyNatasha Fraser-Cavassoni is a Paris-based British writer and journalist. After writinga column for Andy Warhol's Interview magazine in New York, she left for Paris in1989, where she assisted Karl Lagerfeld in the Chanel Studio. From 1991-1999 shewas at Women's Wear Daily and W magazine and was European Editor of AmericanHarper's Bazaar until 2004. Fraser-Cavassoni is the author of Monsieur Dior - OnceUpon a Time, Sam Spiegel: The Biography of A Hollywood Legend, Tino Zervudachi:a Portfolio, Chanel and Loulou de la Falaise.
- Author(s)Natasha Fraser-Cavassoni
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 80 Photographs
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.69Trending at £4.80
- £4.88Trending at £5.97
- £6.95Trending at £8.31
- £6.97Trending at £8.60
- £4.90Trending at £8.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.87
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.