Voice Power: Using Your Voice to Captivate, Persuade and Command Attention by Renee Grant-Williams (Paperback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.91Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.99Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrity voice coach, Renee grant-Williams reveals the trade secrets behind persuasive voices and shows readers how to apply positive vocal techniques to business and personal situations. Learn how to breathe properly, project your voice and unleash and direct the power of your speech.
- Author BiographyRenee Grant-Williams (Nashville, TN) is a well-known voice coach whose clients include U.S. senators, attorneys, salespeople, and vocalists such as Faith Hill and Randy Travis.
- Author(s)Renee Grant-Williams
- Date of Publication01/04/2002
- Language(s)English, Multiple languages
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date23/07/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.