All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrates why interest in textual studies has grown so dramatically over the years. Drawing from classical Roman and Indian to modern European traditions, this volume makes clear that to study a text is to study a culture. It also demonstrates the importance of heightened textual awareness for contemporary cultural studies and critical theory.
- Author BiographyRaimonda Modiano and Leroy F. Searle are professors of English and comparative literature at the University of Washington, Seattle. Peter Shillingsburg is professor of English at the University of North Texas.
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note112 illus.
- Weight636 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byLeroy Searle,Peter L. Shillingsburg,Raimonda Modiano
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.