All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPoliticians enact three main roles in political discourse - narrator, interlocutor and character - to achieve specific goals. This book explains these roles and how they constitute discursive strategies, correlating with political aims. It explains how political ideologies are constructed, defined and redefined by linguistic means.
- Author BiographyAntonio Reyes is Assistant Professor in the Department of Romance Languages at Washington and Lee University, Lexington, Virginia, USA.
- Author(s)Antonio Reyes
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £17.22Trending at £18.30
- £11.97Trending at £12.76
- £9.64Trending at £9.99
- £15.77Trending at £19.99
- £13.31Trending at £16.99
- £13.34Trending at £18.98
- £16.12Trending at £19.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.