Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVoicelinks is an innovative teaching resource for music in early years and primary education. It embraces singing as a means of accessing all areas of the curriculum, with natural progression and links between age groups and subject matter. Voicelinks is suitable for specialists and non-specialists alike.
- Author BiographyPeter Hunt is the inspiration behind OUP's highly successful Voiceworks series, author of four of its titles, and series editor. He is a highly skilled teacher with extensive experience as a choral animateur, clinician, workshop leader, conductor, and arranger. He regularly conducts children's choirs and organises large-scale singing events with young people. The wealth of eclectic material in the Voiceworks series, and the useful teaching notes have made the series a significant contributor to the recent revival of singing and the development of confident singing leaders in the UK. Peter has delivered workshops and Inset training all over the UK, Ireland, Australia, and the USA, and has a reputation for lively, stimulating and highly informative sessions born of real practical experience in the classroom. Peter is Deputy Head of Berkshire Maestros - the young musicians' trust - the Hub which is delivering music education for young people across the county of Berkshire, UK. Following a successful career as a primary music specialist, Sue Nicholls became an Advanced Skills Teacher, a post which allowed her to follow her particular passion within music education: the support of the generalist teacher. Her books to date, including Bobby Shaftoe Clap Your Hands, Music Express [Foundation Stage] and The Handy Band, demonstrate an accessible and practical approach to delivering the music curriculum, and she has contributed songs to other books, including Singing Sherlock 1 & 2 and Voiceworks at Christmas. Sue has been a music consultant for 'Music Box', an Early Years BBC radio programme, and currently delivers teachers' courses and singing training nationwide, working as a freelance music education consultant and also as an advocate for 'Sing Up'.
- Author(s)Peter Hunt,Sue Nicholls
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleVoiceworks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width221 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.48Trending at £7.13
- £9.96Trending at £10.11
- £18.80Trending at £19.02
- £2.99Trending at £3.04
- £4.99Trending at £5.08
- £2.81Trending at £3.99
- £2.99Trending at £3.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.