All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.37
- £22.23Trending at £22.72
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.83Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing photographs of the battle from both sides of the front, this work gives an account of the pivotal event of World War II told through the personal accounts of the German and Soviet soldiers who fought it, the Russian civilians who watched the destruction of their city, and Western onlookers such as diplomats and newspaper correspondents.
- Author BiographyJonathan Bastable is a renowned writer and journalist. He studied Russian and German at Nottingham University. He lived in Moscow for many years, and was a correspondent for The Sunday Times. He reported on the Nagorno-Karabakh war and witnessed the street-fighting in Moscow during the anti-Yeltsin coup attempt of 1993. He lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)Jonathan Bastable
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note30 Mono photographs / 3 Maps
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.