CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionCombining case studies and interviews, this work focuses on multi-cultural families as a yet untapped source of information about inter-culture contact. It studies multiculturalism from three respects: multi-national, multi-religious, and multi-racial.
- Author(s)Mary C. Sengstock
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleClinical Sociology: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.