All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to promote an understanding of Muslim attitudes to major political, legal, religious and social issues in Southeast Asia, this book includes quotations from documents on Islamic law; state and governance; jihad; society, women and the family; and more. It is useful for government officials, academics, security analysts, and journalists.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), maps, ports.
- Weight1202 g
- Width184 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Paginationli, 540
- Edited byGreg Fealy,Virginia Hooker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.